We have Standard Closing Kits and much stronger Pooltec Kits. Our standard kits are adequate if using a tarp or other solid cover however if you are using a mesh cover, like a Loop-Loc® safety cover, you will need  use one of the stronger Pooltec kits. 

Standard chemical kits for solid covers (tarp style, not Loop-Loc)

In addition to what is included in the kit, you will need 1 gallon of liquid shock per 10,000 gallons

Pooltec® kits for Vinyl/Fiberglass Pools using Chlorine

Pooltec® kits for Gunite/Concrete Pools using Chlorine

Pooltec® kits for Vinyl/Gunite/Fiberglass Pools using a Salt Water System

Abington Pool Place